*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Challenge #94: "Favourite 2014 card"

Hello everyone and welcome to our latest challenge of the year!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered our latest challenge, we are so honored to have so many gorgeous entries!

Let's ask Random.org about our winner of the fab prize kindly offered by the lovely Sandy from Live and Love Crafts:


Congratulations Ja-Renii you're our lucky winner!
Please write me, Franz, to claim your prize, my email adress is on the sidebar :)

♥♥♥

and now let's see our favourites...what a rough job!

# 56 - Tina


# 144 - Andrea Norris


 #175 - Yanti

Gorgeous creations gals, we love them soooo much! Grab your blinkie from the tab "Blinkies" and show it with proud on your sidebars!
 
♥♥♥
So, onto our new challenge, sooo simple! We just ask you all to share with us your:

FAVOURITE 2014 CARD
(Made by you :)

Before seing the wonderful creations by our talented DT members we have a little sad news: Me ad Sara are going to leave the team, so this is our last challenge here, BUT you can continue to play with us since our super talented Karina will manage the Deep Ocean from now on!

Good luck Karina and thank you so much for being sooo lovely!

Here are our favourite creations of the year:







Nicola


Franz

OOAK Handmade card by Franz - Saturated Canary Kisses

now its your turn please link up below :)

Hugs, Franz
and the Deep Ocean Team.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards by all and congrats to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and top picks! All so beautiful! Your DT favourite cards of the year are gorgeous! So fun to look at them! Please tell me - are we to backlink to our favourite card? I will wait to hear before linking up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wins ladies and thank you to the DT for picking my card as one of your top three. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.. Thank you so much ladies for picking my card..
    I haven't been able to craft a lot lately and it warms my heart seeing that I'm still capable of making something that people like..
    I wish all the best in the coming year!!
    I'm sure Karina will do an awesome job leading the team!
    Thanks again!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Franz I wrote a comment with thanks for the prize but I see that for some reason it wasn't received. So once more I'd like to thank you for the prize and I'm very pleased with it.
    I also sent a mail, but unfortunately I don't know whether it reached you, maybe I did something wrong?
    Congratulations to the top picks ladies :)
    Hugs
    Renii

    ReplyDelete